- Promote ethical business practices and conduct as well as provide compliance advice to ensure MCEX operates in compliance with Macau’s law and regulatory requirements, group policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement policies, standard operating procedures, and guidance, including conducting periodic reviews (this requires knowledge of what must be complied with (laws, regulations, tax laws, data privacy, industry codes and company codes) and practical knowledge of what will work and what will not).
- Ensure qualified staff and adequate systems are in place for compliance with AML (this requires knowledge of and general familiarity with prevention of money laundering (AML).
- Compliance reporting including the preparation of information (agendas, minutes, reports, and papers) for senior management and committees and monitor any material development/ change of governmental policies and directions which may impact MCEX and the relevant industry.
- Support and facilitate the rollout of MC Group or MCEX initiatives, and collaborate with wider MC Group colleagues; Monitor compliance with relevant MC Group compliance policies, procedures, standards, and provide escalation to MC Group with relevant compliance incidents and issues.
- Support MCEX compliance monitoring program or other audit or quality assurance activities.
- Perform and support regular risk assessment on compliance, Anti-Money Laundering and Anti- Bribery Corruption and trend analysis to ensure that compliance risks are completely and timely identified, measured and documented with adequate monitoring in place and remediating actions taken timely to ensure MCEX is operating within its risk appetite.
- Assist with maintenance and promotion of MCEX’s relationship with local Macau regulator (in particular AMCM), including submission of regulatory filings and statistics, handling of queries from regulators and coordination of regulatory inspection/visits, etc.
- Degree holder in relevant discipline such as Compliance, Law, Accounting, Business Administration or Risk Management would be preferred.
- At least 7 years of financial industry experiences and at least 5 years of specialized experience in compliance or regulatory field.
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CAMS) is preferred.
- Resident of Macau SAR is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin). Knowledge of Portuguese is an added advantage.
- Strong compliance and governance sense.
- Strong regulatory knowledge of Macau finance/exchange sector and good understanding of Macau financial market.
- Meticulous, analytical and a team player with strong communication skills to work with different stakeholders. Experience of working with senior management is an advantage.
- Good time management to multi-tasking in handling various tasks simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work independently.
CTO Office - Intelligent Workspace and Cybersecurity
- Responsible for the 7*24-hour database operation and maintenance and management of the company’s business systems to ensure service availability;
- Responsible for planning and designing database monitoring indicators, handling alarms, conducting daily inspections, implementing changes, and completing requirements;
- Responsible for database performance problem location and SQL statement tuning;
- Combined with the construction of application system, the corresponding technical scheme of the database is formulated;
- Responsible for database automation O&M development;
- Assist in the formulation and supervision of the implementation of relevant standards, norms and guidelines of the database;
- Database training for developers and operators.
- Bachelor degree or above, more than 5 years of database maintenance experience is preferred;
- Familiar with the working principle of Linux operating system, proficient in using CentOS operating system;
- Familiar with at least one language such as shell/python, and can use scripts to complete related work;
- Proficient in MySQL, MongoDB, Redis and other database installation configuration, architecture, high availability, backup and recovery, management, performance optimization and other knowledge, and have practical project experience;
- Pass Oracle/MySQL DBA certification, OCP, or OCM certificate is preferred.
- Familiar with domestic mainstream distributed databases (such as TIDB, OB, TDSQL, etc.) is preferred;
- Have a strong sense of responsibility, good communication and coordination skills, and be able to actively learn and research various new products and cutting-edge technologies related to work;
- Experience in Cloud database O&M/management such as Amazon Cloud/Alibaba Cloud and Alibaba Cloud and ApsaraDB for O&M are preferred;
- Candidates with more solid experience can be considered for higher position.
- Familiar in Sangfor, Fortigate and H3C network products implementation and administration;
- Responsible for system administration of VMware vSAN, AD, SAN, VM, Linux, MySQL and Backup;
- Configure system, storage and networking parameters for VM deployments on VMware Platform;
- Establish and review IT infrastructure policy, such as SOP and guidelines;
- Oversee the Incident, Problem, and Change management processes;
- Responsible for the definition, design, implementation, and maintenance of support infrastructure for application solutions;
- Provide on-call support on mission critical systems.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in computer related, more than 5 years of large and medium system operation in banking / finance industry and maintenance experience;
- Proficient in Linux system, network management and cross-platform deployment of related network applications;
- Experience in server infrastructure service, virtualization technology and operation system e.g.: Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, O365, MySQL, Exchange server, Joget, Apache, Tomcat, VMWare Sphere, vSAN, MS Windows server and Linux;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin;
- Good communication and interpersonal skill to establish mutual agreement with diversified opinions.
- Setup IT audit objectives and develop IT audit approach and methodology;
- Develop an agile audit approach, including development of new audit programs on the group emerging IT risks;
- Conduct IT audit assignments and review IT systems to assess adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and systems security;
- Identify and assess risk areas and propose solutions to mitigate potential risks;
- Prepare audit program and working paper and draft internal audit report;
- Prepare reports with audit findings and recommendations;
- Perform follow-up review for proper implementation of audit recommendations;
- Being the cybersecurity manager to face regulatory;
- Assist in conducting ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree holder preferably in Information Systems, Risk Management or Computer Science related discipline;
- Preferably with IT audit relevant qualifications (e.g. CSX-P, CISA, CISM, CISSP);
- 3-5 years of experience in IT audit or related fields in system securities, preferably in banking and finance industry or Big 4 experience is an advantage;
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure, programming languages, network/application security and database management system controls;
- Independent, self-motivated and detail-oriented;
- Well-organized with strong analytical ability and risk control sense;
- A team player with good communication skills and risk awareness;
- Candidates with more solid experience can be considered for higher position.
- Support the team in maintaining client relations, in particular in relation to the member onboarding process and ongoing account maintenance and reporting post-investment;
- Manage day-to-day client onboarding, communications and inquiries, handle due diligence questionnaires and other operational matters throughout the onboarding process;
- Work with the team to maintain due diligence and marketing materials;
- Engage other teams across MCEX to ensure an efficient member onboarding process and that client needs are fully met;
- Identify areas for further streamlining of the member servicing process and further improvement in client experience on an ongoing basis;
- Manage day-to-day administration of the member portal and CRM system;
- Contribute to product / service development initiatives;
- Assist the Member Services team in monitoring key performance metrics and preparing regular internal and external reporting materials;
- 1-3 years of professional experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a client servicing and/or client onboarding, operational role in financial exchanges, asset management or securities services;
- Experience in investor / intermediary onboarding, and experience / knowledge in various financial products (exchange-traded products, alternative assets);
- Ability to distill and analyze large volume of information and prepare concise internal reports;
- Ability to communicate with all levels in the organization, and foster and maintain strong interpersonal internal and external relationships;
- Entrepreneurial and creative mindset with a global perspective, and ability to step outside one’s comfort zone;
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing environments, demonstration of creative thinking to identify and implement solutions;
- Strong written and verbal communication (English, Mandarin Chinese and Cantonese) and presentation skills are mandatory.